Discord is a place where you can create a welcoming space for your communities and friends to stay connected and enjoy themselves through text, voice, and video chat. Whether you’re a member of a school club, a gaming group, a global art community, or just a few friends looking to spend more time together, Discord simplifies daily communication and facilitates frequent hangouts.
DISCORD CHANNELS FOR COLLABORATION AND CONNECTION
• Discord servers offer topic-based channels for collaboration, meetings, sharing, and casual conversations with friends without crowding a group chat.
• Direct messaging and voice chat features allow for one-on-one conversations or group hangouts.
• Voice channels make it easy to pop in and chat with friends, watch videos, and stay connected with low-latency voice and video chat technology.
• Seamlessly chat with friends while gaming and share memes with easy image sharing.
STAY CONNECTED WITH TEXT, VIDEO, AND VOICE CHAT
• Greet friends with a wave over video, tune in to their game streams, share stories over voice calls, or have a drawing session with screen sharing.
• Create custom emojis by snapping a photo and share them with your friends.
• You can share a wide range of content on Discord, including hilarious videos, interesting stories, or your most recent group pictures. Plus, you can save your favorite moments by pinning them for easy access later on.
• Hang out with others in group channels or have one-on-one conversations through direct messages.
• Accelerate your discussions with friends by utilising topic-specific channels!
Whether you have a small group or a large fandom, customized moderation tools and permission levels can help you bring people together. You can easily organize meetings for your local book club or connect music fans from different parts of the world.
With these tools, you can create moderators and grant access to private channels for special members, among other features.