Dropbox is a cloud-based backup service that allows you to access your important files from anywhere, anytime. With over 700 million registered users and 600,000 teams, it’s a simple, reliable, private, and secure way to store and share your files.
• Automatically back up photos and videos from your camera roll to cloud storage for easy sharing.
• Access any file in your account offline and preview over 175 different file types without any special software.
• Share large files by simply sharing a link, even with people who don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Scan and transform documents, receipts, IDs, photos, and more into high-quality PDFs using your mobile device and send them anywhere.
• Sync folders on your PC or Mac to Dropbox with computer backup and restore older versions or deleted files with version history and file recovery.
Cloud storage and photo storage drives provide you with extra space to backup, upload, share, and scan photos or files to the cloud. It’s a secure backup and data vault that gives you safe access to your private and shared files. You can easily manage and share family albums, video albums, and more.
Sign up now for your free Dropbox Plus trial and get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage space. Upgrade to Dropbox Professional and get 3 TB (3,000 GB) of storage space. The Plus plan offers new features like Dropbox Passwords, Dropbox Vault, and Dropbox Rewind. You can also comment on files, protect your work with a watermark, add shared link controls, and rewind your account for up to 180 days.
Before completing payment, you’ll see the plan price, which will be charged to your Google Play account and will vary by plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly, depending on your plan. To avoid auto-renewal, turn it off at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renewal anytime from your Google Play account settings.
Dropbox is trusted by Fortune 500 companies for their most sensitive data. With over 14 million paid users, Dropbox is a secure cloud and drive solution that you can count on for file storage, organization, transfer, and sharing on all your devices.
Dropbox is not affiliated with Google, Amazon, Apple, Samsung, iCloud, or Microsoft OneDrive.