Manage hourly work easily with Homebase – the free employee scheduling and time tracking app trusted by over 100,000 local businesses. Homebase is a comprehensive solution that simplifies team communication and hiring so that managers and employees can focus on growing their business.
Homebase helps with:
– Building and sharing schedules: Employees can view their schedules, track their shifts, submit availability, request trades, and see who’s available to cover shifts from anywhere.
– Time tracking: The app allows employees to clock in and out of shifts from their phones, or from computers or tablets in the office. Managers can track breaks, overtime, and timesheets for payroll.
– Managing employee performance: The employee app provides shift reminders to help employees stay on top of their schedules, while managers are notified of any missed clock-outs, overtime, or lateness.
– Improving team communication: With Homebase’s built-in messaging, teams can communicate in real-time, without exchanging phone numbers, and make sure they are available for their shifts.
– Tracking business performance: Get a real-time view of your labor costs and sales. Connect team management, employee scheduling, and time tracking to your payroll and see how labor costs and scheduled shifts impact your bottom line.
– Labor law compliance: Stay compliant with labor and scheduling laws and protect your business from fines and lawsuits.
– Clock in and out using the mobile time clock app
– View their work schedule, hours worked, and estimated earnings
– Request and accept shift trades and covers
– Submit their availability and time-off requests
– Create group chats and communicate with teammates in real-time
– Receive shift reminders so they’re always on time for their shifts
– Sign in with their mobile phone number or email address
– Build team work schedules with the schedule maker app
– View team availability and time-off requests while building the shift schedule
– View clock-in status of employees, add or edit employee timecards
– Check sales, scheduled labor costs, actual labor costs, and labor as a % of sales right in the team management app
– See who’s available to be called in to work and easily contact them
– Message employees in real-time in one-on-one or group chats
– Get alerts when employees are late or reach overtime
– Use Homebase on the web to set up advanced policies, controls, and permissions
Homebase integrates with popular payroll providers and leading point-of-sale systems to make running payroll a breeze. Homebase also provides US-based phone, email, and chat support free to all businesses, and the mobile app is free for managers and employees. To learn more, visit joinhomebase.com.