Discover the magic of learning with Kahoot!, the engaging quiz-based app that can be used in school, at home, or at work.
With Kahoot!, you can create your own quizzes or join existing ones, learn something new, and have fun while doing it. Available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, and Norwegian, Kahoot! is perfect for students, teachers, office workers, trivia fans, and lifelong learners.
Here’s what you can do with Kahoot!:
– Participate in live quizzes in class or virtually and submit answers using the app
– Complete self-paced challenges
– Study at home or on the go with flashcards and other study modes
– Compete with friends in study leagues
– Challenge friends with kahoots you found or created
– Create your own kahoots and add images or videos
– Host kahoots live for family and friends from your mobile device
For Families and Friends:
– Find a kahoot on any topic, for any age
– Host a kahoot live by casting your screen to a big screen or screen share via video conferencing apps
– Engage your kids with studying at home
– Send a Kahoot! challenge to family members or friends
– Create your own kahoots and add different question types and image effects
– Search among millions of ready-to-play kahoots on any topic
– Create or edit your own kahoots in minutes
– Combine different question types to increase engagement
– Host kahoots live in class or virtually for distance learning
– Assign student-paced challenges for content review
– Assess learning outcomes with reports
For Company Employees:
– Create kahoots for e-learning, presentations, events, and other occasions
– Encourage audience participation with polls and word cloud questions
– Host Kahoot! live in person or in a virtual meeting
– Assign self-paced challenges for e-learning
– Assess progress and results with reports
Kahoot! is free for teachers and students, and we are committed to keeping it that way as part of our mission to make learning awesome. However, we offer optional upgrades that unlock advanced features, such as an image library with millions of images and advanced question types, including puzzles, polls, open-ended questions, and slides. To take advantage of these features, users will need a paid subscription.
For business users looking to create and host kahoots in a work context and access additional features, a paid subscription is required.