Welcome to LesBeSocial – the ultimate social network app that connects gay, bisexual, and queer women, as well as non-binary individuals, from all over the world! Unlike other popular lesbian dating apps such as Zoe, Her, Scissr, Taimi, Lex, Lesly, which focus on swiping, our app provides a more engaging, social, and fun way to meet new lesbian friends.
Our app is fast and easy to use. With just a few clicks, you can sign up and become part of our huge LGBTQ community worldwide.
Our app’s features include:
– Members: Search, find, and follow new LGBT friends from all over the world.
– City Gay Map: Quickly get an overview of members, groups, posts, and events in your city. Pick an activity and show yourself on the map to meet women near you. Easily change your country and city to get your perfect travel guide for everything lesbian.
– The Rainbow Game: Take a daily LGBTQ game challenge to rise in the top list.
– Events: Find, create, and join LGBTQ events of your interest to meet new gay women.
– Groups: Join a group to connect with lesbians sharing the same interests, location, occupation, etc.
– Pages: Follow posts and event updates from your favorite queer clubs, bars, bloggers, organizations, musicians, actors, pride festivals, etc.
– LGBT Rights: Read news and learn about the gay rights history, organizations, and current situation in different countries.
– Coming Out Stories: Get inspired in our come out group and post your unique coming out story to your profile to make it more personal.
– Messages: Find online members for unlimited free instant chat.
– Push Notifications: Enable push and email notifications to make sure you never miss a message or event invitation.
We are an independent lesbian-owned and operated company, and our primary mission is to build and strengthen our amazing gay, bisexual, and queer women community by creating a safe digital and physical space for lesbians to come together and interact, advocating for gay rights and supporting others who share our vision and mission.
All our core features are entirely free, but if you want to help us grow and support our mission, please purchase a premium subscription. It will give you more features and fun, including changing your location to meet members in other cities, going invisible to visit other members’ profiles without them knowing it, getting read receipts to see if someone read your message, forever ad-free experience, adding more photos to your profile to show all your good sides, and finding your favorite people with more search filters.
We offer four types of subscriptions:
1 Week: starting at $4.99
1 Month: starting at $12.99
3 Months: starting at $29.99
12 Months: starting at $99.99
We value your feedback and always strive to make it easier for you to connect with other gay women. If you have any ideas, feedback, or problems with the app, please send us a message or connect with us on social media.
Please note that this app is for LGBT+ women and non-binary people, and we kindly ask everyone to respect that. To join, we will ask you to upload a clear profile picture of yourself, and for your safety, we review all profiles to ensure that the people you connect with are genuine. If you find a suspicious profile, please report it to us! If you are an LGBT+ man, please feel more than welcome to download our ComeOut app instead.