Mailchimp’s Marketing & CRM app is designed to help you market smarter and grow your business faster. Whether you’re a seasoned marketer or just starting out, you can access the tools you need wherever your work takes you and get up and running in minutes with no experience required.
With Mailchimp, you can:
– Keep up with your contacts using Marketing CRM. Find and add new customers with contact import tools, track audience growth and view insights about individual contacts on the dashboard. Record notes and add tags after every interaction to remember important details.
– Get a deeper look into your sales and marketing performance with Reports & Analytics. Track results for all your campaigns and get actionable recommendations on how to improve.
– Create, edit, and send email marketing campaigns, newsletters, and automations with Emails & Automations. With one-click Resend to Non-Openers and Product Retargeting emails, you can re-engage customers and grow sales.
– Draft and publish ads, set a budget, and target a specific group with Facebook & Instagram Ads. Reach new people, engage existing contacts, set up custom audiences, or bring back website visitors.
– Get actionable recommendations to help improve your marketing with Marketing Recommendations. Know when it’s time to set up an Abandoned Cart email or get a reminder to set your brand’s logo.
– Upload images from your device directly into Mailchimp and use them across all your campaigns with Brand Management.
Boost eCommerce Sales:
– Remind customers of products they’ve left behind and recapture lost sales with Abandoned Cart Automations.
– Get to know your customers and see which ones are most engaged with your marketing with Audience Dashboard.
– Understand performance and get actionable insights on what to do next with Revenue Reporting.
– Get notified when someone has made a purchase from your store with Order Summary.
Scale-Up Your Startup:
– Add new subscribers from any printed contact information with Business Card Scanner.
– Greet new subscribers with a warm “welcome” message with Welcome Automations.
– Create and publish ads to target similar people or create custom audiences with Social Ads.
– Add detailed notes and personal tags for individual contacts with Contact Profiles.
Mailchimp is an All-in-One Marketing Platform built for small businesses. With tools like reporting and analytics, Marketing CRM, email campaigns, newsletters, and content management, you can put your customers at the center, so that you can market smarter and grow your business faster.