Schwab’s mission is to assist you in achieving your financial objectives. Invest in stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, options (1), and more from your mobile device (2). We are committed to clear pricing and low costs. Transfer an unlimited number of accounts to Schwab and visit schwab.com/pricing for more information.
If you don’t have a Schwab account yet, getting started is easy. Open our most popular accounts, including brokerage, Roth IRA, traditional IRA (3), and checking accounts, right from the app.
Our app makes investing on-the-go a breeze:
• Log in quickly and securely using your finger, face ID, or preset passcode.
• Keep track of your account balances, assets, and performance all in one place, including non-Schwab accounts.
• Trade and monitor opportunities 24/7.
• Transfer money in a snap with mobile check deposit (4) and external account linking.
• Stay informed with breaking news, real-time quotes, and in-depth charts.
• Build personalized watchlists and keep track of market trends.
• Access investing expert videos, podcasts, and articles.
• Customize your app experience with drag and drop modules and navigation.
You can now use your Android WearOS Watch.
Want to learn more? Visit schwab.com/mobile
Brokerage Products: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
1. Options are high-risk and may not be suitable for all investors. To trade options through Schwab, certain requirements must be met. Investing involves risks, including the loss of principal. Hedging and protective strategies generally involve additional costs and do not guarantee a profit or protection against loss. With long options, investors may lose 100% of the funds they invested. Covered calls provide downside protection only to the extent of the premium received. Please read the options disclosure document titled “Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options.” Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request.
2. Requires wireless signal or mobile connection. System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations. Functionality may vary by operating system and/or device. Mobile carrier data charges may apply.
3. For IRA contribution guidelines and rules, view our IRA Center on Schwab.com.
4. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply. See Schwab.com for more details.
Android, Google Play, Android WearOS, and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank, SSB are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is a member of SIPC. Charles Schwab Bank, SSB is an FDIC-insured and equal housing lender.
©2023 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC. For more information, please visit www.sipc.org.
For additional information, please refer to Schwab.com or the Schwab Mobile App.