The Google Authenticator app generates verification codes for 2-Step Verification on your phone, providing added security to your Google Account. When signing in, you will need a code generated by the app in addition to your password.
Discover more about 2-Step Verification and how it works by visiting https://g.co/2step.
* Generate verification codes without an internet connection
* Compatible with various providers and accounts
* Dark mode option available
* Quick setup through QR code scanning
* Transfer accounts between devices with QR code scanning
Camera: Required to add accounts using QR codes.